Home In english Flight of brains:more and more Italian young people abroad for the doctorate

Flight of brains:more and more Italian young people abroad for the doctorate

321
CONDIVIDI

It’s a matter of fact : the 7% of Italian doctorandus prefers  abroad than Italy. In previous times it would have been allowed to ask: who knows why?:but now it’s difficult to restrain of thinking , with the risk  to seem antipatriotical or xenophilous ‘what is the remaining 93% waiting for? It’s the southern regions to record the highest percentages of this phenomenal, in part even to the majority closer to the rest of Europe.

If the  young southern people  to accomplish this choice are almost the half of their colleagues of North, many of them don’t hesitate  to move just right on the southern part of Italy, considered  a sufficient widening of career perspectives. It will be true that it’s the same European culture politics to encourage the movement of the intellectual  one, but it is also true that too many young people go away and a very few get back.